Test your knowledge of bottled water by taking our Bottled Water Quiz. If you get stumped, click on the link below each question to look up the answer.
1. True or False? In some cases, maximum contaminant levels for bottled water are more stringent than those for tap water.
2. Bottled water has been federally regulated since ____.
3. Approximately what percentage of bottled water sold in The United States is sourced domestically?
4. Which of the following statements about bottled water is NOT true?
A. Bottled water is not as well-regulated as tap water.
B. Plastic water bottles are 100% recyclable.
C. Bottled water falls under the classification of a food product.
5. Culligan uses ____, instead of chlorine, as the final step in their bottled water production.
B. Ozone Filtration
C. Hydrogen Infusion
6. Which organization enforces bottled water regulations?
A. International Bottled Water Association (IBWA)
B. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
C. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
7. If a beverage contains more than this percentage of sweeteners or additives, it is classified as a soft drink, not bottled water.
8. The process of using Ozone to disinfect bottled water is known as:
9. The production of bottled water accounts for no more than ____ percent of the total groundwater withdrawn in the U.S. each year.
10. Drinking eight ounces of water for every 15 minutes of exercise can help prevent:
A. The Flu
C. Sore Muscles
Thanks for taking our Bottled Water Quiz. You got Number Right Here.