How much do you know about Culligan water delivery? Take this quiz to test your knowledge!
1. Culligan’s bottled water is regulated by certain standards to ensure purity. Which of the following sets of standards do they meet?
All of the above
2. True or false? Culligan takes care of empty five-gallon jugs for you.
3. Culligan sources its spring water from an artesian spring in:
Twin Falls, ID
4. True or false? Culligan recycles empty water bottles.
5. When was Culligan founded?
6. Culligan is a full-service dealer network, including water coolers, water delivery, and water services in over ________ locations globally.
7. True or false? You have to go to your local Culligan dealer to pick up your water.
8. Culligan’s pricing for installation, a water cooler and three water bottles for the first three months starts at ____.
9. Culligan utilizes a multistep solution called ______ that uses five stages of filtration to clean the water.
None of the above
10. True or false? Decreasing your water intake by only one quart (32 ounces) seriously reduces your ability to concentrate.
Thanks for taking our Bottled Water Quiz. You got Number Right Here.